LinPlug MorphoX v1.1.1 MAC OSX
TEAM Cook | March 2014 | 16.18 MB
Simplicity is the key. Dont get stuck in complexity, with MorphoX you just need the modulation wheel and the keys to experience yet unheard expression and transformation in sound. Morphing made simple, in realtime, drastic changes in sound, right at your morph wheel. Simplicity is the wheel. When you play and hear you wont believe its just a quite simple subtractive synth with chorus, delay and an arpeggiator. Its dead easy to create your own morphing sounds. To get you started we hired some of the finest sounds designers to create 600 factory presets.
- – the sound can be continuously morphed between two individual sounds including effects using the modulation wheel.
- – powerfull yet easy to operate subtractive sound engine with many extraordinary modulation options (its a LinPlug)
- – Stereo Filter with simultaneous low pass, band pass and high pass and Filter FM
- – Modulation Matrix (10 routings, 20+ sources, 40+ destinations)
- – user programable 16 step Arpeggiator
- – Microtonal support (TUN file import)
Changes v1.1.1 :
- – Fixed a compatibility problem with Cubase which prevented session settings to restore
- – Fixed a bug causing no sound coming out of instrument
- – Fixed Alternate modulation source not correct in Mono-Model
No Serial number needed!
- – Install from DEMO Installer
- – Replace Plug-Ins with crckd ones
LinPlug MorphoX v1.1.1 AU VST RTAS MAC OSX-Cook