MashTactic v1.01b VST WiN
TEAM R2R | 2014.07.05 | 3.78 MB
MashTactic was initially designed as a mashup tool. It can separate different parts of a full mix, manipulating different frequencies and stereo location. Up to eight zones can be created that can then be panned, emphasised or cut out completely.
Mushup and sharp multi-filter tool
- * 8 stereo areas of sharp cut-off filtering.
- * Adjust levels separately in all selected zones.
- * A great tool for mashup music makers, as vocals and other sounds can be identified and manipulated within a full mix.
- * Allows the user to emphasise or cut percussive transients giving control over punch or softness in any zone.
- * Each zone can pan separately.
- * Great for analysing balance and frequency mix of a track you’re composing.
MashTactic v1.01b WiN-R2R