Metaplugin v2.5.1 VST x86 x64 WiN
WIN: x86/x64 VST | RAR5 SIZE: 4.14 MB
Metaplugin is a plugin that loads other plugins. As simple as that. Build your own effect networks using any VST effect you already have on your harddisk. To get you started, a Mid-Side matrix and a fourband crossover filter are included in the package. This means instant mid-side or multiband compression/distortion/reverb/… you name it. Metaplugin supports up to six individual channels for, e.g. surround or other multichannel purposes.
– Supports up to eight individual channels for, e.g. surround or other multichannel purposes.
– Dry/wet ratio can be adjusted for each loaded plugin.
– Full plugin delay compensation is included.
– Negligible additional CPU overhead.
– Synths can also be loaded and played with any MIDI control.
– 2x-oversampling option of the whole signal chain is available.
– 32-bit-plugins can be loaded into the 64-bit version of Metaplugin using JBridge/JBridgeM. Very useful for LogicX and ProTools11!
– Can be used as a VST-AU-wrapper, a VST-RTAS-wrapper, an AU-RTAS-wrapper, VST-AAX wrapper or an AU-AAX wrapper
– VST3 plugins now supported, so VST3-AU-wrapping, VST3-RTAS-wrapping and VST3-AAX-wrapping is also included
Metaplugin v2.5.1 VST x86 x64 WiN-HY2ROG3N