Morph v2.1.1 VST WiN
Team R2R | Feb 22 2016 | 30.4 MB
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object – for example, one face becoming (“morphing” into) another. MORPH creates seamless morphing transitions, hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, unique creature and robot voices, talkbox-like effects, surreal sound-scapes and other unheard new sounds. MORPH not only offers a wealth of creative potential for game-/film-sound design, but also for music producers and remixers, allowing them to develop new content from existing recordings – all in sync and in real-time.
The MORPH 2 features at a glance:
- 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
- Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
- High-quality formant shifter.
- Uses proprietary signal transform technology for ehnanced fidelity and intelligibility.
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
- Built-In Hall Reverb.
- Fully real-time for immediate results.
New in MORPH 2.1.1:
– MIDI Learn functionality for all relevant controls, including options for non-linear response curves.
– Tooltips can now be disabled.
– Manual can now be opened directly from the GUI.
– Manual now also contains setup guides for Fruity Loops and Bitwig.
– Fixed a rare issue where CPU load would increase when plugin was active but idle.
– Various under-the-hood optimisations.
Morph v2.1.1 VST WiN-R2R