Native Instruments VC 76 v1.1.0
R2R | 16.11.2012 | 95.9 MB
A member of the VINTAGE COMPRESSORS Series, the VC 76 recreates a studio legend with a characteristic presence and a punchy, clear high end. This popular compressor/peak limiter, based on FET technology, is renowned for its super-fast attack and unique ‘All Button Mode’ — a special combination of attack, release, knee and ratio settings that creates a definitive, slightly overdriven sound. Using the ‘no-button mode,’ you can even apply the VC 76’s signature tone without applying any compression to the signal. All as an intuitive, instantly-useable, stand-alone plug-in.
VC 76 1.1:
- – Advanced integration in Maschine 2.0 host software.
- – Added 64-Bit AAX support for ProTools 11.
- – Added mouse pointer hiding when changing a parameter.
- – Fixed clickable area size for A/B preset switch.
- – Fixed parameter change range during mouse drag.
- – Fixed Service Center warning about missing standalone version.
- – Fixed Demo-End-Screen partly being hidden and blocking the host.
Native Instruments VC 76 v1.1.0 WiN-R2R