newB V4 v4.0 VST WiN-R2R
Team R2R | 2013.11.06 | 13.2 MB
newB V4 Introduces an all new Fully Automatic Real-Time Bass Volume levelling option aka Fader Riding. By ‘ Riding the Levels ‘ i.e. smoothing the gain across high transients, booms, low-level sections and so forth, the amount of compression required is reduced significantly. This a great way to retain punch, clarity and Dynamic Range without effecting the tone. If you are tired of manually tweaking level automation on all your bass related tracks, then newB V4 is here to help you save the day! More importantly newB V4 will provide better results then humanly possible due to its advanced use of custom algorithms. The Level Ride is only active during important events, mostly on note-by-note basis. Unlike other products of the same type, newB V4 also works on long sustained notes or on passages with subtle variation.
newB V4 features a sub-harmonic compressor which can be adjusted to taste depending on the audio material. The compressor can be used to ‘bring out’ more detail and better target the audio into a mix. The Compressor is unique in it’s operation as there is no ratio selection however a continues percentage based strength together with attack and release.
What is newB?
Based on ‘ Aural Acoustic ‘ principals newB V4 is a bass enhancer and maximizer VST plug-in that can be used to apply from subtle to extreme bass enhancement and generation during Mastering, Mixing, Tracking and Live performance. newB increases the perceived amount of bass by adding / mixing specific sub-harmonic content from the original bass, thereby allowing our brains to hear lower-frequencies than may exist in the original audio material. The newB V4 process conceptually enhances the bass performance of high and low quality consumer speaker systems ranging from Hi-fi to multimedia speakers found in products such as laptops.
newB V4 main features:
- • Automatic Real-Time Bass Volume levelling, FADER RIDING (NEW)
- • Sub Harmonic Bass Compression
- • Dynamic Response Curves
- • Original bass can be mixed in 100% or totally replaced
- • Variable from wide to narrow band high-pass crossover filter for generating sub-harmonics
- • Extremely easy and intuitive GUI
- • Mastering, Mixing, Tracking, Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards, Virtual Instruments and Live
- • 24bit/96Khz audio support
- • Highly optimized custom DSP code
- • Add bass sub-harmonics to enhance the perceived bass response of speakers
- • Sharpen, shape, augment and rectify the bass content without effecting other instruments
- • Extend the perceived frequency response of a speakers beyond their limits
- • Enhance Bass presence during live performances
newB V4 v4.0 VST WiN-R2R