Pro-MB v1.11 AAX VST VST3 WiN
TRACER | FEB-12-2015 | 14.8 MB
Multiband compression and expansion are powerful tools, but notoriously difficult to set up and control. Enter Pro-MB: making multiband dynamics processing intuitive yet powerful at the same time. A new approach: Instead of conventionally splitting the entire spectrum with crossovers, Pro-MB enables you to directly create a new band at the frequency range you want to work on. Think bands, not crossovers! The interactive multiband display clearly shows that the rest of the spectrum stays untouched. And if desired, you can easily snap bands together to recreate a traditional crossover system.
Lifesaver and timesaver
Pro-MB introduces a unique Dynamic Phase processing mode. It has virtually the same frequency response as traditional multiband processing, but doesn’t introduce latency or pre-ringing, and only introduces minor phase changes when the gain actually changes. Of course, we have also included an excellent Linear Phase mode and a traditional Minimum Phase mode. The powerful combination of high quality processing, optimized workflow using the interactive multiband display and all the expert features you need, makes Pro-MB both a lifesaver and timesaver!
- Up to six processing bands, freely placed anywhere in the spectrum
- Bands can be easily snapped together to form a traditional crossover system
- Unique Dynamic Phase processing mode featuring zero latency, no static phase changes and no pre-ringing artifacts
- Excellent Linear Phase processing mode, eliminating audible artifacts when quickly changing crossover frequencies
- Minimum Phase processing mode
- Handles any form of dynamics processing, from highly transparent compression, limiting and expansion to pumping upward compression and punchy gating
- Fully customizable per band: threshold, range, attack, release, output gain, ratio, variable knee, lookahead (up to 20 ms), variable stereo linking, mid- or side-only processing, external side chain input, triggering on a separate frequency range
- Steepness of each crossover slope can be freely adjusted between 6 dB/oct and 48 dB/oct
- Intelligent, highly program- and frequency-dependent attack and release curves
- Global dry/wet mix from 0% to 200% to easily scale the total effect of the plug-in
- Unique interactive multiband display, designed for an optimal workflow
- Accurate and smooth real-time frequency analyzer with pre- and post-processing options and ‘freeze’ feature
- High-quality audio processing algorithms with 64-bit internal processing where needed
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Band solo/mute and bypass options
- Precise output metering
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
New in Pro-MB 1.10:
Renamed the existing interface size options to Medium and Extra Large, and added a new intermediate Large option that will fit comfortably on 1920×1080 monitors on OS X.
Fixed a bug that caused knobs and sliders to respond incorrectly to subtle mouse movements while dragging on OS X and High DPI displays on Windows.
Fixed display behavior when zoomed in horizontally: display curves and dragging would not work correctly for bands docked at the left or right edges of the frequency scale.
Fixed sidechain filtering control behavior when zoomed in horizontally in the display.
Fixed possibly incorrect gain change reporting for bands that use compression in combination with a Stereo Link setting below 100%.
Fixed a bug when deleting a muted band in Dynamic Phase mode: the mute effect would remain audible after deleting the band.
Various small visual fixes and improvements.
Pro-MB v1.11 AAX VST VST3 WiN-Tracer