PSP MasterComp 1.7.1 MAC OSX
iND | Now AAX | AAX AU VST RTAS | 27.86 MB
PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor (plug-in for MAC osx Universal Binary; AudioUnit, RTAS, VST). Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
PSP MasterComp version 1.7.1 installer includes two version of the plug-in:
- PSP MasterComp, which is mainly designed for mastering compression and expansion,
- PSP MicroComp disgined for using on buses and track processing during mixing.
- * Total high frequency transparency thanks to double sampled processing (excluding output limiter)
- * Low distortion due to our optional Smooth Level Detector algorithm
- * Optional automatic attack and release times
- * Wide range of controls dedicated for mastering purposes
- * Over threshold compression and expansion
- * Advanced side chain filtering, channel linking and compression tilting controls
- * Mix control to allow fine blending between the processed and clean signal
- * Optional high quality brick wall output limiter with automatic release time
- * Advanced PPM/VU meters with contextual readings and adjustable parameters
PSP MasterComp 1.7.1 AAX AU VST RTAS MAC OSX