Reverberate Core v1.300 VST x86 x64 WiN
TEAM R2R | 17.12.2015 | 78.10 MB
Reverberate Core is a highly efficient true stereo convolution reverb audio processor featuring zero-latency operation with oversampled paragraphic equalisers and envelope control for Mac and PC.
Features and Specifications:
- True Stereo convolution reverb
- Supports Mac and PC (VST / RTAS / AU)
- Zero latency (or select up to 8192 samples latency)
- Wav, WIR, SDIR, Aiff and Flac file support
- Integrated samples and presets browsers
- Drag and drop IRs from OS file browsers
- ADSHR envelopes with linear, log and exponential shape control
- 50%-150% stretch
- Double oversampled EQ
- 48 Presets (including 29 true-stereo presets)
- Downsampling (low CPU) mode available for use in high sample rate projects
- Lower memory footprint than the full edition of Reverberate
- 64-bit VST and AU on Mac and PC
- CUDA support on PC
Compare Reverberate, Reverberate Core and Reverberate LE.
Owners of Reverberate may find Reverberate Core especially attractive when left at a higher latency setting as a workhorse true stereo convolution engine. In instances where only a basic convolution configuration is required (such as use of third party impulse response libraries requiring minimal effects and modulation) Reverberate Core can act as an extremely light-weight convolver increasing the number of convolution reverbs that it is practical to employ in a project. Reverberate preset files are compatible with Reverberate Core where features exist in both programs.
Reverberate Core v1.300 VST x86 x64 WiN-R2R