Revoice Pro v184.108.40.206 VST x64 WiN
Team AudioUTOPiA | 19 Dec 2015 | 85.7 MB
RevoicePro is a purpose-built, stand-alone program which includes two unique, automatic editing processes, manual time/pitch Warp processes, and tight integration with DAWs. Revoice Pro’s unique APT (Audio Performance Transfer) process can automatically and instantly transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to one or more target signals. This is perfect for matching the timing and tuning of double tracks or syncing ADR – and because you control the tightness, you keep it sounding natural. APT is powered by an advanced version of?VocALign. If double tracks haven’t been recorded, Revoice Pro’s Doubler process creates incredibly natural-sounding ones. What’s more, Warp Processing with an improved graphic interface provides fast, manual manipulation of audio timing and pitch with stunningly transparent audio quality. Automatic grid-based pitch correction is also available. Integration with most DAWs is fast and easy, using simple?Revoice?Pro Link plug-ins or familiar drag-and-drop or copy-and-paste operations.
What’s new in Revoice Pro 3.1:
- Manual Pitch Editing Tools: with hot keys support.
- Track Group Controls: supports group creation, display, solo and mute.
- New APT functions: Align using pitch values (for legato phrases).
- A/B Comparison: of different process settings on output audio.
- Multicore background processing: speeds up large session editing.
- Interface and Operational Improvements: more intuitive and faster.
Revoice Pro v220.127.116.11 VST x64 WiN-AudioUTOPiA