Sidechain Gate v1.1.0 AU VST MAC
Kleen | 22 Dec 2015 | 22.7 MB
Sidechain Gate lets you perform clever mixing techniques, by using a source track to gate a destination track. For example, you can use a complex hi-hat pattern in one track to rhythmically gate a synth pad in another track. Or simplify a busy bass guitar by gating it from a kick drum track (so the bass guitar is only heard when the kick drum sounds). Sidechain Gate also performs brilliantly as a conventional insert effect. The EQ and Shape controls allow you to intelligently gate problem recordings. Say you want to clean up a noisy recording of a snare drum, which has some bleed-through from a crash cymbal. Simply use the Hi Cut control to filter out the higher frequencies, and then the gate will only open when the snare is hit.
- crisp, low distortion gating even with short attack/release times
- easy multi track side-chaining based on db audioware’s Universal Sidechains
- one-to-one-track or one-to-many-tracks side-chaining
- elegant user interface with clear visual feedback
- precision control over the gating response (EQ & Shape)
- full MIDI control, with easy to use MIDI Learn
NOTE: This is not the 64 Bit compatible version! It’s for older Macs only.
– Install first from Demo Installer
– Replace AU and VST
::: ENJOY! :::
Sidechain Gate v1.1.0 AU VST MAC OSX-Kleen