Sigmund v1.1 AAX AU VST WiN MAC
KGN R2R | 04.09.2014 | WiN: 102.9 MB | MAC: 78.88 MB
Four independent delay lines
Sigmund is far from just another delay: it consists of four discrete delay units, each with its own, independent set of parameters offering an incredible degree of sound-shaping freedom. There’s an ancient saying, often attributed to Aristotle: The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. With Sigmund, this is especially true: each of the delay lines has complementary modules built in, independent from the feedback loop: Multi-mode Filter (can work either in or outside of the feedback loop), Overdrive module, Amplitude modulator (for tremolo effects)
The Sigmund version 1.1 finally released. This is not just another bug fixing update. This one comes with whole bunch of new features and functions added, transgressing it to the new heights. Now also Pro Tools users can enjoy it, since the update comes as new plug-in format; the AAX.
Changes in Sigmund v1.1
- AAX compatibility (Pro Tools 10 / 11).
- New functions and features added
- New modulator types; Envelope and Peak follower.
- Tempo Tapping feature.
- Feedback Hold feature.
- Phase Shift parameter to LFO type Modulator.
- Waveform Invert parameter to LFO type Modulator.
- New retrigger source for Modulators; Transient detector.
- Quality settings (4 grades for Real-time and Offline processing).
- Configurable Delay Lines’ Buffer Length for controlling memory consumption.
- 116 new factory presets.
- Default parameter automation map for easier start.
Changes and bugfixes
- Modulator retriggering configuration moved from options to MOD GUI area.
- Minor look and feel changes.
- [Mac OS X] Added Apple digital signature (Gatekeeper compatibility).
- [Mac OS X] Bugfix for improper displaying fractional parts of delay time values.
- [Mac OS X] Sigmund is now AU MIDI Controlled Effect, so Logic users can at last take an advantage of Sigmund’s MIDI Learn function.
Sigmund v1.1 AAX AU VST WiN MAC-P2P