SpinAudio Roomverb M2 v2.3 WiN
Team NEMESiS | 10/03/2006 | 2.16 MB
RoomVerb M2 is based on Virtual Room Acoustic modeling technique that allows to simulate various acoustic spaces from small bath rooms to huge open spaces using a single set of parameters. Such an approach provides a unified way of controlling reverb and removes the limits inherited in traditional reverb design schemes based on either pre-defined algorithms or pre-calculated room response patterns. The plugin processing DSP core has a flexible modular design that supports dynamic host CPU loading. This means that if you don’t need a certain reverb function you can switch it off, reducing the CPU load.
- Separately controlled room dimensions can vary from 1 to 200 meters.
- Plate and Outdoor acoustic space simulation modes.
- Flexible control of sound source and listener positions in a virtual room.
- Soft\Hard bounce options for room’s walls, floor and ceiling.
- Diffuse control for simulation of irregular room shapes.
- Up to 100 Early Reflections with 6 envelope types and reverse mode.
- Reverberation time can vary from 200 milliseconds to 200 seconds.
- Reverb Tail Modulation.
- Comprehensive tone control system that includes separate 3-band parametric equalizers for Early and Late reflections.
- Separate frequency-dependant absorption simulation of air and room surfaces with a set of 35 preset materials included for audio post production.
- Built-in Gate.
- 200+ ready-to-use factory presets in 15 groups.
INFO: No Longer Available
SpinAudio Roomverb M2 v2.3 Build 210 DXi VST WiN-NEMESiS