TAL-U-NO-LX v2.8.3 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 28 Apr 2017 | WiN: 4.3 MB | OSX: 7.9 MB
TAL-U-NO-LX is a fully rewritten emulation of the popular hardware with a new engine and GUI. Up to date zero feedback delay filters and carefully calibrated controls make this synth a good replacement for the analog device with all the advantages software plugins have. As an addition, the TAL_U-NO-LX also supports portamento and different filter LFO waveforms and some more useful features. An arpeggiator with different sync modes and hold function is also included. A very fast envelope with a smooth roll-off and emulated inaccuracy gives this synth the typical sound. The synth was calibrated after a hardware device that’s property of TAL.
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24dB LP).
- Filter range up to ~40kHz (depends on the sample rate).
- Calibrated and tuned after TAL’s hardware device.
- Midi learn / automation for all controlls.
- Improved alias free oscillators for an authentic sound also @ 44’100Hz sampling rate.
- Arpeggiator with different sync modes (host, midi clock, not on).
- Portamento and mono mode.
- LFO manual trigger button.
- Sustain pedal support.
- Up to 12 voices.
- New file based preset system for transparent preset management.
- More than 300 factory presets by different sound designers (FMR, Particular – Sound, TAL).
- Original hardware “Factory Bank A” included.
– Possible AAX crash fixed (v 2.8.3)
– MIDI out fixed. Please disable in menu when you have a MIDI feedback loop (v 2.8.2)
– Wrong portamento rate for different sampling rates fixed (v 2.8.1)
– Framework update. Fixes UI performance issues on some OSX hosts with VST (v2.8.0)
TAL-U-NO-LX v2.8.3 AAX AU VST WiN MAC-R2R