TriTone Digital VALVETONE ’62 VST RTAS AU
AiR/ArCADE | 2008/2007 | WiN: 2.26 MN | MAC: 5.77 MB
ValveTone ’62 pays tribute to the EQs of yesterday; it’s all about “silky sex appeal” and “incredibly thick tone”. Deceptively simple BASS and TREBLE controls provide boost and cut algorithms that are both complex and pleasing. The DRIVE control provides you with four completely unique EQ curves:”Toasty 1″ and “Toasty 2”, which provides warm, velvet-smooth EQ, and “Smokin 1” and “Smokin 2”, which are more driven, colored and over-the-top. So, don’t expect some well-behaved Linear Phase EQ: ValveTone ’62 is all about character and TONE! Just turn the knobs and you’ll see what we mean.
- Bass: Boost/Cut by 12 dB. 0 dB boost still provides character. Flip switch for true-bypass.
- Treble: Boost/Cut by 12 dB. 0 dB boost still provides character. Flip switch for true-bypass.
- Drive: Provides four completely independent and unique EQ curves. “Toasty” is less overdriven than “Smokin”. Mode 1 is the true character of the original EQ being modeled, which features a bass drop during extreme treble boosts. Mode 2 is modified to lessen this bass drop for a more even sound when boosting the treble over 9 dB.
- Out: Controls the main output level.
- Channel: Allows manual control over the number of active channels to conserve CPU. This is only necessary on platforms that do not automatically lower the CPU usage when used on mono tracks.
Note: the latest versions of the same VST are diferent for PC and MAC…
TriTone.Digital.VALVETONE.VST.RTAS.v1.44-AiR (WiN 5,6 MB)
TriTone.Digital.VALVETONE.VST.AU.RTAS.v1.50.MAC.OSX.UB-ArCADE (MAC 5,7 MB)