TS-1 Transient Shaper v1.1.0 WiN MAC
Team R2R | March 10 2016 | WiN: 13.2 MB | OSX: 25 MB
AAX AU VST
TS-1 is a frequency dependent transient shaper designed to manage the attack and sustain of an incoming audio signal. Thanks to our “Compression by Saturation” concept, TS-1 works great to add warmth and punch to your drum tracks without losing dynamics. TS-1 features two separate detection circuits for Attack and Sustain, whose signals can be filtered to improve the detection (SC filtering) or to color the processed audio. A soft clipping circuit will gently saturate and “compress” your signal, in a similar way to a tape saturation.
v1.1 (February 2016)
– NEW: Path Settings window
– NEW: Type A (original) and Type B (new) modes
– NEW: Type B mode features inverse envelope curves on negative gain values.
– FIX: Gain matching issues
– FIX: Unwanted low end shelving
TS-1 Transient Shaper v1.1.0 AAX AU VST WiN MAC-R2R