U78 Saturator v1.0.0 WiN
TEAM R2R | 2017.03.03 | 21.39 MB
PLATFORM : WiN32/64 – VST/VST3/AAX(MODiFiED)
Almost anything is possible in the digital world. With the right skills and technology you can create absolutely anything you like… like the U78 Saturator. So we took the circuitry of the legendary U73b compressor and played around a bit to come up with some seriously satisfying saturation! To start with, we removed our award-winning U73b Compressor plug-in’s compression function. Filters were added, together with the tone control, and, finally, a strong gain control completed the U78 Saturator. We kept the heart and soul of the machine to deliver the beautifully musical tube sound. The result is a saturator that sounds like no other.
The U78 Saturator is even better than the real thing, being blessed with the things that dreams are musically made of.
– Gain – adjusts the input gain of the saturation circuit. (The higher the settings, the more rich the sound that can be achieved.)
– HiPass – sets the cutoff frequency of the high-pass filter, which comes before the saturation circuit in the signal path. (The range is from 30 Hz to 800 Hz – turn the knob to minimum to turn off the HiPass filter.)
– LowPass – sets the cutoff frequency of the lowpass filter, which comes before the saturation circuit in the signal path. (The range is from 1 kHz to 8 kHz – turn the knob to maximum to turn off the LowPass filter.)
– Tone – controls the U78 Saturator’s unique tone filter. (Lower settings produce darker sounds with more low frequency content; conversely, higher settings result in brighter, sparkly sounds.)
– Mix – controls the dry and wet signal ratio. (The dry signal is delayed to match the wet signal path latency to prevent phasing issues.)
U78 Saturator v1.0.0 WiN-R2R