Verberate v1.2.8 AU VST WiN MAC
Team R2R | May 16 2014 | Mac 4.94 MB WiN 6.3 MB
AD Verberate is an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with a new degree of realism. Several conventional building blocks in traditional digital reverb design have been replaced by novel methods that allow Verberate to produce convincing early reflections and the dense reverberation tails that characterize impulse response measurements of real acoustical spaces. The result is a clean, unobtrusive sonic quality and a reverb that blends seamlessly into a mix. This is the reverb for those who like clean and realistic reverbs like convolution reverbs, but are in need of more flexibility and tweaking possibilities without sacrificing realism. An additional bonus is the reduced CPU usage compared to convolution reverbs.
A large catalog of factory presets along with a clear and to-the-point graphical user interface simplifies the search for the sound you have in mind. As with all AD plug-ins, functionality and audio quality are the top priorities.
- Highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces
- True stereo processing
- Uncluttered user interface
- Sensible set of parameters
- Low CPU usage compared to convolution reverbs
- The following issues are fixed:
- Problems recalling parameter settings in Pro Tools 10 on Mac
- Numerical entry of parameters now possible also in Cubase and Nuendo
- Rare crashes when changing room size in Pro Tools 11
- New presets
- Numerical overflow with very small room sizes combined with very low ER levels
AD Verberate is available for both Windows (PC) and OS X (Macintosh). Both 32 and 64 bit versions are available, and the plug-in formats VST and Audio Units (OS X only) are supported.
Verberate v1.2.8 AU VST WiN MAC-R2R