VintageWarmer2 v2.7.2 WiN
Team R2R | 09 Oct 2017 | 16.7MB
WiN32/64 – VST/VST3/AAX(MODiFiED)
VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets. The plug-in processor is highly flexible and can be used for both softknee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Careful attention has been paid to Vintage Warmer’s overload characteristics with the processor being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders. Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby assuring professional quality results.
– High quality signal processing algorithms
– Single or multi-band signal processing
– FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) double sampled processing
– 64-bit floating point precision
– Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
– Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
– Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
– Disengagable brick-wall limiting
– Two Release Mutliplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
– Semi Automated Release mode.
– Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
– Library of presets
– Optimising the density and average signal levels of recordings during mixing or mastering
– Shaping the dynamics of recordings during mixing
– Adding warmth to individual tracks or complete mixes
– Adding analog tape-style compression to individual tracks or complete mixes
Happy Sports Day!
VintageWarmer2 v2.7.2 AAX VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN-R2R