SoundGrid And Native Applications v9r7 WiN MAC
TEAM R2R | 11.5.2015 | WiN 162.41 MB | OSX 328.24 MB
The SoundGrid Studio System is a real-time processing and networking platform designed to bring your studio up to light speed. It allows your DAW to offload its plugin processing and enables your devices to communicate with one another and with the devices of the people you work with. The SoundGrid Studio system integrates seamlessly with all DAWs and SoundGrid-compatible I/Os, providing endless possibilities for setups of every size—from a single DAW with one SoundGrid I/O, to an entire network of host computers, I/Os, and SoundGrid DSP servers.
Features and Benefits
- Real-Time Processing – Run hundreds of plugins simultaneously
- Low-Latency Monitoring – Track and rehearse with full-on plugins in near-zero latency
- Networking – Connect everything and everyone through a centralized hub
- Seamless Integration – Connect multiple DAWs using the SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Open Architecture – Compliant with SoundGrid-compatible Wvs and third-party plugins
- SoundGrid Studio Application – For managing the SoundGrid network on your host computer
- eMotion ST Mixer – Low-latency monitoring for tracking and rehearsing
- StudioRack – For running plugin chains, saving & loading their presets, and offloading their processing to a SoundGrid DSP server
- SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio Driver – Connects any DAW to the SoundGrid network as a software I/O
How the SoundGrid Studio System Works
- Connect all your audio devices to the SoundGrid network using a SoundGrid I/O.
- Setup and route your devices from within the SoundGrid Studio Application.
- Instantly achieve real-time: Networking
- Processing (using StudioRack and a SoundGrid DSP server)
- Monitoring (using the eMotion ST mixer)
SoundGrid Studio Application
SoundGrid Studio is an application for managing the SoundGrid network’s hardware and software devices on your host computer. An open platform that seamlessly integrates with all DAWs and SoundGrid-compatible I/Os, SoundGrid Studio provides endless possibilities for setups of every size, from a single DAW with one SoundGrid I/O, to a whole network of host computers, I/Os and SoundGrid DSP servers.
The SoundGrid Studio ASIO/Core Audio driver and dynamic I/O mapping ability let you configure your network, manage its various components and set up any combination of SoundGrid-compatible devices. The system’s configuration module lets you assign and route drivers and hardware devices. SoundGrid also enables I/O sharing between several computers whose resources are managed from the designated host computer.
WVS SoundGrid And Native Applications v9r7 WiN MAC-R2R