Usually the final mix of a music production does not translate well with all audio devices (e.g. HiFi, car audio, smartphone) at the beginning. To achieve a well balanced audio spectrum in an effective manner is not easy to master! This is where Euphonia 2 starts: Euphonia 2 is an optimal audio spectrum balancing plugin which equalizes automatically any audio input based on a few standard average spectrum curves. These few standard curves have the advantage that they work very well with the majority of audio devices. Using Euphonia 2 right after the final mix of your music production could eliminate missing low/high end, mixing mistakes, general spectrum balancing problems or even compensate poor listening environment.
Euphonia2 compares the spectral fingerprint against build-in curves (Pop/Rock/Dance/Jazz/EDM) and calculates filter settings so that the spectrum of the audio follows the selected average spectrum curves. Euphonia2 is also able to create custom reference curves to be used for spectrum balancing. Just load any audio file into the DAW, capture the audio fingerprint and save as custom reference curve.
– 4 standard spectrum curves (Pop, Dance, Jazz and EDM)
– Custom spectrum curves
– IIR and Linear Phase filter design
– Free mixing between original and processed signal
– Adjustable output gain
– Gain matching
– Support of WAV and AIFF files
– 64-bit internal processing
– Very efficient CPU usage design
– Free upgrade for existing Euphonia customer
– Ableton Live/Studio One/FL Studio PDC fix
– Small GUI changes
– Info menu