ABP2 v2.5.0 WiN
P2P | March 15 2017 | 2.31 GB
Ample Bass P II aim to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
– 2851 Samples, Size: 3.60 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
– DFD(Direct from disk)
– Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic
– Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization
– Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Accentuated, Staccato, Dead Note 14 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly
– New technology: Auto Buzz system
– Groovy Single-Note bass line
– Alternate Tuner & lowest to B
– Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to bass rules.
– CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation
– Poly Legato
– Slide Smoother
– Combined Keyswitches – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time
– Open String First Function
– Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments
– Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.