Additive Synth v1.31 VSTi WiN
Team BEAT | 03/28/2005 | 5.00 MB
Break the mold! Additive synthesis is capable of producing almost any kind of sound. Why continue using the same analog synths everyone else is using? Now is your chance to create something truly unique! Visually draw your own waveforms, timbral changes and filters. You can even load a .BMP file to use as a spectrum. Easily come up with new timbres and sounds by analysing .wav files. Load a .wav into the formant filter for a vocoded sound! Create sounds as wild as your imagination. Additive synth is capable of reproducing realistic voices and accoustic instruments, analog sounds, vocoded sounds, FM sounds, ambient pads and more! Use the formant filter to immitate accoustic instrument body, analog filters, a human vocal tract, or other worldly resonances. Sweep it or morph it. Ever wanted to be able to morph between a hp lp and bp filter? Now you can!
- 2 Spectral Oscillators.
- 128 partials per oscillator.
- Each oscillator has 128 “time frames” to allow sounds to evolve and change over time.
- FM capabilities.
- Ringmod, compression, reverb, distortion and chorus/delay.
- 2 Envelopes which can modify any parameter.
- 2 LFOs with multiple wave shapes, including arp patterns.
- Unison effects to phatten up any sound.
- 128 Band formant filter or noise spectrum.
- Can act as a 128 band vocoder.
- Formant filter has 128 time frames to allow changes over time.
- Formant Bias parameter also allows formant filter sweeps similar to sweeping the cutoff on an analog synth.
- Flexible mod section.
- On screen XY-Pad allows you to modulate parameters easily.
- Packaged with 128 presets plus dozens of waveforms and filters to make your own sounds with or create your own.
- Visually draw your own waveforms and spectral changes, similar to products like MetaSynth and Coagula.
- Draw your own filters.
- Average patch uses 20% for a 3 note chord on a 1.6 GHz P4 and can use more or less depending on settings like number of partials, oscs, and whether reverb and delay are turned on.
- Captures the unique and sought after sound of the Kawai K5000.
- A programmers heaven, this synth will let you create nearly any time of synthesized sound.