Algo Music Czynthia v2.0 VSTi WiN
TEAM peace-out | 29.08.2009 | 7 MB
CZynthia is a Dual Phase Distortion virtual synthesizer.
Note: While this VSTi is inspired by the original Casio CZ series of synthesizers produced in the 1980s, it does not seek to emulate them.
- Two Phase Distortion Oscillator sections each offering two sets of 8 waveforms.
- Three 8 stage envelopes each synth for control of pitch, phase and amplitude.
- LFO (BPM synced or free running) offering 22 waveforms with pitch and phase destinations.
- Pulsar module (BPM synced) for algorithmic style modulation.
- Ring modulation, detune and transpose controls.
- Volume and panorama controls for stereo imaging and master volume.
- Scale generator for force scaling of notes offering 8 scales with root key selection.
- A powerful multi FX section offering 7 simultaneous stereo effects: EQ, Rotor, Metal, Wah, Delay, Chorus, Reverb.