We have detected that you have AdBlock and you are entitled to our site, unfortunately we keep advertising that are here and if you avoid advertising does not generate profits to continue online, please disable AdBlock for our site, you have up your browser to and updates the web right again to display the Web.
AMR is modeled on Stingray 5 Classic 5 strings electric bass, sounding hard and bright.
– AMR has a 4.7 GB sample library which records each single fret, No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied.
– It features 8 articulations including Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute (Mute and Half Mute), Dead – Note, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out.
– The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
– Alternate Tuning. Ample Bass supports alternate tunings to the lowest note A0.
– Pick Attack Accentuation feature which can be adjustable to simulate the noise of pick stroke, bringing up more variations and realism.
– Automatic switch between Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute and Dead Note by velocity layers. No keyswitch is needed.
– Bass Tab Player can play both 5-string and 4-string bass tabs.