Applied Acoustics Lounge Lizard EP-3 v3.1.3
Team: AiR | Date: 04/2010 | Size: 6.85 MB
VSTi DXi RTAS AiR
Once again, AAS rises the bar in the re-creation of the classic Rhodes™ and Wurlitzer™ electric pianos. Not only does Lounge Lizard EP-3 deliver the authentic tone of the originals but it also preserves their action and feel. Once you get your hands on Lounge Lizard, that elusive electric piano sound becomes a reality—you’ll be proppelled into inspirational space.
What’s New in Lounge Lizard EP-3
Building up on our physical modeling know-how, we’ve come up with the refinements that takes one of the most impressive and unanimously acclaimed software instrument of the industry further ahead.
- Presets The brand new library fully exploits the refinements on offer and covers all your electric piano needs.
- Effects The high-end effect section has been extended with tremolo, wah, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb, and EQ—making Lounge Lizard a complete and self-contained electric piano solution.
- Pickup model Two pickup types are now available for a wider character range: electromagnetic (Rhodes™ and electrostatic (Wurlitzer™. In addition, scaling has been added for even volume across the entire keyboard.
- Fork model The new and improved Fork model adds upper harmonic content for an even more authentic sound.
- Damper model The improved Damper now closely interacts with the Fork and provides superb dynamic response.
- Audio Recorder The integrated audio Recorder captures inspired moments on the fly.
- Micro-Tuning Custom tunings are now possible with the added support for Scala files.
AAS Timeswitch (2:31 | 4.7MB MP3)
This funky song by our friend Robert Voelk features a couple of Lounge Lizard sounds as well as some Tassman and Ultra Analog (except for the drums and clavinet). It was mixed and mastered by Marcus Reiter. Check out their band: Cyberfunk.
Vegas Strut (1:22 | 3.2MB MP3)
All sounds by Lounge Lizard EP-3 except for sound effects. Drums courtesy of Jean “Bigbone” Nadeau and mixed by Denis Savage. Composed and played by Yves Frulla.
Funky AAS Groove #1 (1:23 | 2.0MB MP3)
Lounge Lizard EP-3 4 AM preset. String Studio VS-1 clavinet sound. Drums and bass from Spectrasonics. By Hybridbeat.
This Lizard Barks – Hip Hop (0.8MB MP3)
Composed by Chops. Chops appears courtesy of Vocab/Goodvibe Records.
MORE INFO: http://redi.se/b4m
Applied Acoustics Lounge Lizard EP-3 VSTi DXi RTAS v3.1.3-AiR