Applied Acoustics Tassman
VSTi AU RTAS v4.13 MAC OSX UB
Team ArCADE | Date: 10/2009 | 17.11 MB
Tassman is an extremly rich modular sound synthesis environment based on physical modeling. It is both an impressive collection of unique synths and effect processors, and a tightly integrated synthesis studio which lets you customize instruments in any way you wish or even create your own from scratch.
What has been added in Tassman v4.1.3?
- * Total recall! Saving your host project now saves Tassman’s instrument, preset, output stage, and MIDI Links;
- * Better behavior with audio and MIDI settings on first start and on configuration changes;
- * Recorder now records .WAV and .AIFF files on both Windows and Mac OS X.
What has been fixed in Tassman v4.1.3?
- * Fixed Recorder crash on Windows;
- * Fixed audio cuts when the plug-in window was displayed;
- * Fixed MIDI Link crash on “Default” channel;
- * Fixed Cubase 5 crash on Windows;
- * Now works with Cubase 5 64-bit VST Bridge;
- * Now works with Sonar 64-bit BitBridge;
- * Fixed “Fatal Error 417” during authorization on Mac OS X;
- * Fixed Edit MIDI Link dialog values glitch;
- * Add MIDI Link menu was missing in DXi plug-in;
- * Module info is now displayed on Mac OS X when a module is selected in the browser;
- * Fixed Player module crash on Intel-based Mac systems when loading a preset made on an PowerPC-based Mac system;
- * Fixed Builder/Player button crash when no patch was loaded;
- * Fixed crash on polyphony change;
- * Browser now prettier on Windows;
- * Fixed stuck Applescript dialog in Mac OS X installer;
- * Fixed optimisation option on Mac OS X.
Applied Acoustics Tassman VSTi AU RTAS v4.13 MAC OSX UB-ArCADE