Bagpipes VSTi 1.1 WiN
R2R | 29.11.2013 | 17.8 MB
The Soundbytes BagPipes is a sample based VST plugin instrument for the windows platform. Its elaborately crafted control engine makes it easy to play authentic sounding bagpipe styles and techniques. This can be done using nothing but a simple MIDI keyboard with just basic modulator input through pitch bender and modulation wheel. Use the BagPipes to play authentic parts with convincingly sounding ornaments, cuts, taps and staccato runs. A specially designed pipe filter adds yet another layer of realism to vibrato, fades and pitch slides.
- * choose among six distinctly sounding bag pipe instruments from different european traditions:
- (of course it is possible to switch instruments while playing)
- o galician gaita
- o swedish saeckpipa
- o bock (germany)
- o flemish pipe
- o german shepherds pipe
- o bohemian dudy
- * true drone instrument behaviour.
- * attack noise variation for naturally sounding trills and ornaments.
- * vibrato, bag pressure and two user configurable chanter modulators are controlable through MIDI.
- * rate and amplitude of the random drift modulator can be fine tuned to simulate different stages of the pipers proficiency and drunkenness.
- * all modulators act simultaneously on pitch, volume and tone color for increased realism.
Bagpipes 1.1 VSTi WiN-R2R