Big Fish Audio Prosonus The Orchestral Collection
DYNAMiCS | 06.04.05 | VSTi | RTAS | MAS | AU | HYBRiD | DVDR | 604 MB
From percussion to strings, brass to woodwinds- it’s all here. You will find string orchestra sustained, marcato, pizz and FX; section and solo violin, viola, cello and bass; trumpet, piccolo trumpet, flugelhorn, french horn, trombone, bass trombone, tuba and tuba FX; brass ensemble and brass orchestra; flute, alto flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, oboe d’amore, English horn, bassoon, and contrabassoon; harp single notes and glissandi; timpani, tubular bells, triangle, cymbals, cymbal FX, gong, snare, snare rolls, and more!.
All major categories of orchestral instruments are represented:
- Strings: separate sample sets for solo instruments and string section. Playing styles include legato, marcato, pizzicato, and effects (tremelos, sustains and harmonics).
- Brass: trumpet, piccolo trumpet, flugelhorn, french horn, trombone, bass trombone, and tuba. Also included are brass ensemble and brass orchestra.
- Winds: flutes, piccolo, clarinet, oboe, oboe d’amore, english horn, bassoon, and contrabassoon.
- Drums and Percussion: tubular bells, triangle, cymbals, celesta, glockenspiel, xylophones, mark tree, tambourine, gongs, timpani, bass and snare drums. Effects include snare and timpani rolls.
- Harp: samples include single notes and glissandi.
- * VST 2.0 a.k.a VSTi or VST instrument (Logic Audio 5.5 & up [Logic 4 is not recommended], Cubase VST 5.1 & up, Cubase SX 1.05 & up)
Mac OS X
- * VST OS X (Cubase SX 1.06/SX 2.0)
- * Audio Units (Logic Audio 5.5 & up [6.3.1 recommended])
- * MAS (Digital Performer 4.0 & up [NOTE: we strongly recommend DP 4.11 & up, featuring the new instrument tracks. Please use the MASversion of The Orchestral Collection with DP 4.1, not the audio units or VST version.])
- * RTAS (Pro Tools LE & TDM: 6.1 & up [6.0 is not recommended])
Mac OS 9
- * VST (Logic Audio 5.5 & up [Logic 4 is not recommended], Cubase VST 5.1 & up)
- * MAS (Digital Performer 3.11 & up [with MAS 2.4 & up])
- * RTAS (Pro Tools Free: 5.01, Pro Tools LE: 5.1 & up, Pro Tools TDM:5.1 & up [Please consult the getting started/Pro Tools document to find out more about Pro Tools compatibility on OS 9.])
Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X
- * CPU: 500 MHz PowerPC G3 (with limited polyphony)
- * 1.5 GB of free Hard Disk space
- * Sound manager audio (OS 9)/Core Audio (OS X).
- * Mac OS 9.1 & up or Mac OS 10.2 & up
- * DVD-ROM drive
- * CPU: 1 GHz PowerPC G4. The CPU power defines the available polyphony.
- * Low latency audio card (11ms or better) provided with an ASIO driver (OS 9) or a Core Audio driver (OS X) or equivalent.
- * Mac OS 9.2.2 or 10.2.4 & up or 10.3.1 & up
- * CPU: 500 MHz Athlon/Duron or Pentium III (with limited polyphony)
- * 1.5 GB of free Hard Disk space.
- * Low latency audio interface (soundcard).
- * Windows 2000 or XP.
- * DVD-ROM drive
- * At least 1.5 GB (gigabytes) free on your C: drive to be able to install The Orchestral Collection. Easy install on another drive is not possible.
NOTE: Special Thanks goes to TEAM BEAT that created the KeyGen for this release.
- 1) Uncompress files with WinRar 3 or above
- 2) Burn or mount the image using Daemon Tools/Alcohol
- 3) Use BEAT KeyGen to register the product
- 4) Enjoy!