Bornemark Broomstick Bass VSTi WiN
Bornemark Broomstick Bass VSTi | 811 MB
Broomstick Bass – the best virtual bass player for VST-compatible applications. The program was developed Bornemark Software, the authors of the idea of Groove Agent and Virtual Guitarist. Broomstick Bass – samoigrayuschy new musical instrument that can be used to avtoakkompanimenta, to help composers and arrangers, as well as a library of bass sounds of exceptional quality. For the game enough to take a few chords on the keyboard, and the program will build on the specified harmonic on the bass riffs and sequences. In addition to the large number of ready-made patterns, the program can be used for independent game with the keyboard.
Platform: Windows XP , Vista / Windows 7 or MacOS X 10.3
System requirements: Pentium III 800 MHz or G3 600 MHz, 512 MB RAM, 850 MB of disk space, drive DVD.
Language: English only
- More than 20 multisemplirovannyh classic and special instruments: electric and acoustic bass guitars (playing a pick, fingers, slap, effects, Vibrato, etc.), keyboard and pedal basses.
- Engine musical MIDI engine, creating a real-time realistic, basic, typical and special bass lines.
- Ability to use a tool like samoigrayuschego, reading chords, and as usual, playing “their” party virtual bass instrument.
- All presets are categorized by styles and sub-genres.
- All bass guitars are recorded with all sorts of variations inherent in the execution of living, including slides, staccato, slap, etc. – all variations can be easily controlled via MIDI.
- The tool has a MIDI-out for recording and playback of patterns in real time.
- Rich selection of useful bass-effects.
- Broomstick Bass is designed for further expansion. Future versions will add new instruments and bass sequences.
- Extras. Information: Size: 811 Mb
- Mount in Daemon and run Windows Installer.exe
- Samu progamma set of plug-ins folder the main program like this is my – C: \ Program Files \ Steinberg \ Cubase SX 3 \ Vstplugins \, and the library – any place on the disk. Creative successes!
Bornemark Broomstick Bass VSTi