Cakewalk Rapture v.188.8.131.52 MAC OSX
Team DNA | AU VST RTAS MAC OSX | 65 MB
Rapture is described as “the ultimate wavetable synthesizer for igniting the sounds of today’s pop, dance, and electronic music”. It combines an advanced modulation system with an non-aliasing wavetable resampling engine. Rapture offers comprehensive sound design capabilities with patches that blend up to six different Elements. Out of the box you get a collection of over 500 programs including Basses, Leads, Pads, Arpeggios, Textures, Electronic Percussion and Sequences.
At the heart of Rapture’s six-part sound engine are powerful, multi-mode wavetable oscillators. These wavetables provide a virtually endless array of sonic possibilities, plus you can multiply each oscillator up to 9 times across the stereo field with controlled detuning. Rapture’s high resolution anti-aliasing rendering engine ensures that every note of every voice will be pure and vibrant.
Rapture offers over 40 Envelope Generators, LFOs, and Step Generators per patch. These Step Generators breathe life into your sound, allowing for dramatic trance gate effects and percussive rhythms. With graphical step sequencing of sound parameters, Rapture provides a modern extension to traditional envelopes and LFOs, allowing you creative control of Pitch, Filters Amplitude, and other parameters.
Rapture’s global and per-Element FX stages provide the finishing touches to your sounds. In the Global FX Stage Rapture offers 3 multi effect units with 9 Delay and 3 Chorus types, 3 Parametric EQs, and a dynamic Step Generator for volume with independent L/R control. The per-Element FX stages offer the multi-effect units and EQs mentioned above, plus two 16-mode filters per oscillator with LoFi and a 5-mode Overdrive section for additional control.
A comprehensive MIDI Control Matrix provides for extensive MIDI controllers mapping of all of Rapture’s functions, with the added sensitivity over modulation depth and smoothness control. An X-Y pad lets you assign multiple Rapture parameters to X and Y axes, allowing you to intuitively glide between various parameter levels with ease.
* Wavetable synthesizer with “cutting edge” sound manipulation capabilities, well suited for electronica-related music styles.
- * Non-aliasing resampling engine.
- * Over 500 sound programs.
- * Six fully-programmable, stereo sound-generating Elements.
- * Multi-waveform Oscillators with ring modulation.
- * Two 16-mode filters per oscillator with LoFi and Drive.
- * Over 40 Envelope Generators, LFOs, and Step Generators.
- * Comprehensive MIDI Modulation Matrix.
- * Mix and modulate all Elements through global FX and dynamic Step Generator.
- * Graphical envelope generators and LFOs for ease of use.
- * Expandable with native support for SFZ sample formats.
Read INFO & Instructions well!
Combining power, elegance, control and unbeatable sounds – Rapture is one of the most exciting synthesizers to hit the market in years. Capable of producing rich, hypnotic and rhythmic basses, leads, and pads Rapture is perfect for performing and designing the modern synthesized sounds igniting today’s pop, dance, and electronic music.
Rapture’s non-aliasing resampling engine sets a new standard for sound quality and produces pristine high-resolution sampling and playback. Its advanced modulation capabilities include over 40 Step Generators per patch, providing an intuitive interface for generating rhythmic sequences. The beautifully designed interface and extensive sound manipulation capabilities in Rapture make it the ultimate tool to ignite your tracks.
You can download FREE Expansion Packs here: http://redi.se/1hq
Rapture System Requirements
- * OS: OS X 10.3.9 or higher (OS X Lion is now supported)
- * Processor: G4 1.2 GHz
- * Memory: 512 MB RAM
- * Disk space: 256 MB
- * Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768, 16-bit color
- * An Audio Units or VSTi capable host application
INFO @ http://redi.se/1hr
Cakewalk Rapture v.184.108.40.206 AU VST RTAS MAC OSX-Team DNA