Alchemy v1.25.0 MAC OSX INTEL
TEAM VR | 19-10-2011 | VSTi AU RTAS | 70.3 MB
Alchemy features additive, spectral and granular synthesis and resynthesis, sampling, and a very capable virtual analog engine with unison and PWM. You can morph or crossfade between sources. You can import your own samples from SFZ, WAV or AIFF files. A wide range of analog modeled filters are included, in addition to a flexible rack of effects which includes all those from CamelPhat and CamelSpace as well as many new effects such as a high quality reverb. The innovative modulation system is extremely flexible, yet easy to use. Alchemy also features a powerful arpeggiator with the ability to import the groove from any MIDI file for immediate synchronization to a beat.
New Features in version 1.25:
- – Enhanced Analog Modelled Filters with Better Sound and Lower CPU (by
- – Added iPhone/iPad Remote Control Support.
- – Additional Skin by biolabs Previously Only Available with the biolabs
- – Performance Control Automation Parameters Moved to Top of List For Easy
- – No Clipping of Filters – Now You Can Drive Them Hard.
- – FX Presets Can Now Include Modulation Assignments.
- – Skins with Only Player Controls Now Possible, Making Skinning Much Easier.
- – Improved Release Time for Compressor.
- – Enhanced Bit-crusher.
- – Acoustic Reverb CPU Peaks Eliminated.
- – Edit Perform Control Labels With a Single Click.
- – Progress Bar Now Updates Smoothly.
- – Added Help Button to Key File Not Found and Missing Samples Dialog Boxes.
- – Win: Improved Default Paths for 32-bit and 64-bit Setup.
- – Win: Setup Creates Shortcut to Configuration Folder.
- – Mac: Reduced the Size of the DMG.
Camel Audio Alchemy v1.25.0 VSTi AU RTAS MAC OSX INTEL