We have detected that you have AdBlock and you are entitled to our site, unfortunately we keep advertising that are here and if you avoid advertising does not generate profits to continue online, please disable AdBlock for our site, you have up your browser to and updates the web right again to display the Web.
Prepare to be entranced! CamelSpace can take any sound you throw at it, be it a pad, a synth line or a drum loop, and generate a dizzying array of dynamically-evolving, gated rhythmic textures. An enormously powerful 128-step ‘trance gate’ sequencer controls panning, filter cut-off and volume, while independent LFOs provide still more mind-boggling modulation options. A tempo-synced stereo delay and powerful auto-panner ensure that your sounds are always on the move, while an enhancer (with ‘Xcita’ and soft saturation), a flanger and a high-quality reverb all add ‘sparkle’. A stunning graphical user interface puts all the controls at your fingertips, while the X/Y pad allows easy real-time manipulation of the most important parameters. With the intelligent ‘Randomize’ button, new sounds and inspiration are just a click away. Over 500 attention-grabbing presets, organised by category, are also included. Find out more in the easy-to-read manual.
– Rhythmic multi-effect, to add dynamic interest to pads, synths, drums and more.
– Powerful 128-step ‘trance gate’ controlling filter cut-off, pan and volume.
– Auto-panner, enhancer, flanger, multi-mode filter, stereo delay, reverb.
– Easy-to-use, with X/Y pad and intelligent Randomize.
– 500+ categorised presets.
New Features in v1.5
– 64-bit support
– New filter modes from Alchemy
– Better preset organisation by category with 164+ new presets
– MIDI program change
– Inverse LFO shapes for Sine, Square, Triangle
– Improved pattern and step tie editing
– Randomisation option for step sequencer
– Randomise button affects all active patterns
– Default delay filter cutoff now 100% open
TEAM HEXWARS ADDiTiONAL NOTES:
Sorry for the delay, we were partying hard, and we’re back in full working order only today… More stuff later…