Computer Music 192, July 2013 – MODULATION
July 2013 – MODULATION (Magazine + DVD) | 4.39 GB
Computer Music’s goal is to help its readers create great music with a PC or Mac. Each month find easy-to-follow tutorials for all sorts of music software, unbiased reviews of the latest products, answers to technical questions, and a Dual Layer DVD-ROM packed with software and samples.
MODULATION – MAIN FEATURE
- Take control of your synths like never before with our huge modulation masterclass! You’ll learn about:
- Getting LFOs in time with your track using sync and phase options
- ADSR envelope basics, and changing their character with envelope curves
- Designing multipoint looping envelopes with Curve 2 CM
- Using step sequencers and the Performer in Native Instruments Massive
- Working with the modulation matrix to create custom modulations
…And much more besides!
Each of our 11 step-by-step guides has an accompanying video so you can see – and hear! – exactly how it’s done
800 FREE C.R.S.T SAMPLES
VIP Series: C.R.S.T – 800 deep house and future garage sounds from the Welsh garage/house kings! In standard WAV format, for use in practically any music software.
TUTORIALS + 21 VIDEOS
- Shadow Child Producer Masterclass: See the UK house maven at work in the studio with this IN-STUDIO VIDEO
- Max for Live Essentials: Learn how to wield the extra devices that come with Live 9 Suite- PLUS 4 VIDEOS
- Bass guitar – The Lowdown: Recording, programming and mixing killer bass guitar
- WaveShaper CM: Learn how to use this superb effect yours free with this issue! – PLUS VIDEO
- CM Focus – Reverberate CM: Get the most out of our powerful free convolution reverb effect – PLUS 7 VIDEOS
- Quick Guide – Dune CM: The features and controls of this aceCM Pluginssynth explained
- A to Z of Computer Music – E: From Early Reflections to Expander, learn the language of computer music.
- PLUS more tutorials
- Madeon: The French electro house prodigy speaks exclusively to CM about FL Studio, mixing, and more
- Image-Line: We speak to CEO Jean-Marie Cannie of the company behind FL Studio
- Chris Liebing: The CLR label head and techno stalwart on his fave software for producing warehouse-destroying tunes
- LiquidSonics: Convoluted talk with the DSP wizard behind our own Reverberate CM
- Reason 7
- Native Instruments Battery 4
- Marroquin Signature Series Collection
- FocusriteScarlett 18i20
- MuToolsMuLab 5 UL
- PLUS 15 more reviews
30 PLUGINS included with this issue
Every issue of Computer Music comes with CM Plugins, an exclusive collection of pro-quality VST/AU instruments and effects for PC and Mac. Check out our full CM Plugins list and the CM Plugins FAQ for more info.
…AND MUCH MORE!
***Producer Masterclass video is not currently downloadable. Apple Newsstand readers can watch it directly inside the app via internet streaming. Print edition includes Producer Masterclass on the DVD. Zinio does not include Producer Masterclass video.
cm192 is on sale now in the UK, Apple Newsstand and Zinio. Overseas dates for print edition are roughly: USA + 4 weeks after UK / Australia +8 weeks / Europe +2 weeks / South Africa +6 weeks / Canada +4 weeks
Computer Music 192, July 2013 – MODULATION Magazine and DVD