Crypton Vocaloid2 Hatsune Miku VSTi ISO
Crypton Vocaloid2 Hatsune Miku VSTi ISO | 564 MB
Vocaloid is a singing synthesizer software similar to MIDI composers that enables you to synthesize singing by typing in lyrics and melody. Hatsune Miku is the first character in the Vocaloid 2 Character Voice series. The data for the voice was created by sampling the voice of a Japanese voice actress. The software is tuned to create J-pop songs commonly heard in anime, but it is also possible to create songs from other genres.
VOCALOID2 is a new version of VOCALOID, which includes major improvements in usability and synthesis quality.
- * New GUI: The VOCALOID Editor (score editing tool) of VOCALOID2 has a cool new look with improved user functionality.
- * A much more realistic and natural sounding vocal: The synthesis engine of VOCALOID2 uses a different signal processing technique from Version 1, creating a clearer and more natural vocal.
- * Realtime Keyboard Performance (VST Instrument): Written lyrics can be assigned a note by touch of a keyboard. Now you can “sing” using a keyboard.
- * New functionalities and improvements: Much easier to use functionalities are newly implemented, which reduce workloads in creating your music. Existing functionalities are also improved.
- * Note auditioning: If you press a note, singing with lyrics and pitch will be assigned to the note. Instantly check lyrics and notes.
- * Transparent control track: Control track for controlling timbre is transparent, so you can check two parameters at once.
- * Toggling between Playback and Rendering You can specify playback/rendering mode for each track. By rendering the finished track, you can reduce CPU load in playback. Maximum number of tracks is 16.
- * Expression control: You can easily specify musical expression (attack and vibrato) with this intuitive user interface.
- – Piano-roll editor;
- – Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning;
- – Transparent control track;
- – Toggling between playback/rendering;
- – Expression control;
- – Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire
VOCALOID Playback VSTi:
- – Playback sequence created with VOCALOID Editor VOCALOID Realtime VSTi
- – Keyboard performance with lyrics input in advance;
- – 4 polyphonic
Supported Interfaces & Standards:
VST 2.0, ReWire. (Please note however that VST with Cakewalk Sonar is not supported)
Windows XP/Vista, Pentium 4 2 GHz/ Athlon XP 2000, 512 MB RAM (1GB of RAM recommended) (2 GB or more recommended when using VSTi realtime)· Approx 1.5 GB Free Hard Disk Space / DVD Drive.