Crypton Vocaloid2 Megurine Luka DVD Multilingual
Crypton Vocaloid2 Megurine Luka DVD Multilingual | 2,14 GB
Megurine Luka, acted by Asakawa Yu, is a cool and slightly mysterious virtual singer as VOCALOID. Luka has two voice databases, English and Japanese. This is the new attempt for Vocaloid production. So Luka can sing Multilingual songs that previous Virtual Vocal Softwares hardly emulate. Luka’s voice charactor is husky and moody, and suitable for Middle or High pitch songs, House, Electro Dance, and Juzzy Tracks.
* Profile of Megurine Luka
Age : 20
Height : 162cm (63.78in)
Weight : 45kg (99.21lb)
Genre : Latin Jazz, Ethno Pops, House, Electronica Dance
Tempo : 065 – 145BPM
Key : D3 – D5
VOCALOID2 is a new version of VOCALOID, which includes major improvements in usability and synthesis quality.
* New GUI: The VOCALOID Editor (score editing tool) of VOCALOID2 has a cool new look with improved user functionality.
* A much more realistic and natural sounding vocal: The synthesis engine of VOCALOID2 uses a different signal processing technique from Version 1, creating a clearer and more natural vocal.
* Realtime Keyboard Performance (VST Instrument): Written lyrics can be assigned a note by touch of a keyboard. Now you can “sing” using a keyboard.
* New functionalities and improvements: Much easier to use functionalities are newly implemented, which reduce workloads in creating your music. Existing functionalities are also improved.
* Note auditioning: If you press a note, singing with lyrics and pitch will be assigned to the note. Instantly check lyrics and notes.
* Transparent control track: Control track for controlling timbre is transparent, so you can check two parameters at once.
* Toggling between Playback and Rendering You can specify playback/rendering mode for each track. By rendering the finished track, you can reduce CPU load in playback. Maximum number of tracks is 16.
* Expression control: You can easily specify musical expression (attack and vibrato) with this intuitive user interface.
– Piano-roll editor;
– Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning;
– Transparent control track;
– Toggling between playback/rendering;
– Expression control;
– Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire
Note: Link list include the English Setup Help.