The Abstract Guitar v1.26 VSTi WiN
TEAM H2O | 09-28-2003 | 2.7 MB
Physical simulated Plucked-string synthesizer based on a set of innovative features…
– Timbre and velocity attenuation switch setting to facilitate the execution of the guitars
– Alternate Legato function for a unique solo mode,
– Variety “Board ring” and “Smooth string” for expressive performance of many acoustic instruments.
– Distortion with Flexible Low Pass filter and envelope, sensitive to the dynamics of and also:
– Special filter to emulate columns
– Stereo Chorus and Reverb smooth
– Accurate preset generator
– 10 different basic tones switchable velocity function to dynamically change the tone.
– Timbre gain.
– Adjust the pitch: rough (in semitones) and fine.
– Controllers envelope: the decline and attenuation (Damp)
– Adjustable sensitivity parameter Velocity.
– Controller Pluck: how and where to get the string
– Cavity: a resonance for all strings.
– Special effects modeling: “Board Ring” switch and sliders, “Wave invert” the switch, “Smooth String” switch, “More harmonics” switch.
– Voices from 1 (mono) 16.
– Mono biphonic: detonating in unison, a fourth, a fifth, octave up.
– Mono execution: Retrigger, Legato, Alternate.
– Height adjustment range tones: 1 .. 12 semitones.
Dash Signature The Abstract Guitar v1.26 VSTi WiN-H2O