Dune 2 v2.2.1 VSTi x86 x64 WiN
P2P | 21.06.2015 | WiN: 38.10 MB
DUNE 2 provides a yet higher sound quality and allows for an even wider range of sounds than Dune 1. New oscillators, new filters, new effects and graphical envelopes are just some of the new additions. Our most popular synth DUNE is back – and better than ever! DUNE 2 was rewritten from scratch, in order to provide a yet higher sound quality and allow for an even wider range of sounds. New oscillators, new filters, new effects and graphical envelopes are just some of the new additions. With a maximum reserve of 8320 oscillators at full polyphony, DUNE 2 is a true unison monster, unlikely to ever run out of oscillators. DUNE 2 is available as 32-/64-bit VST/AU plugin for Windows and Mac OS X.
We have updated DUNE 2 to v2.2. This is a major update which introduces support for custom skins, adds new effect programs, sound parameters, workflow improvements and a bunch of new patches. The update is free for all registered users.
– Support for custom skins
– Two new reverb programs added: Ambience and Gated Room
– New delay type added: Tape Delay
– Chorus gains low and high cut filters
– LFO Offset parameters added
– Plug-in keyboard range can be adjusted (default c2-c6)
– Two sync modes (host | internal) under Settings
– Arpeggiator and MSEGs now have position indicators while playing
– Performance improvements
– Factory bank size increased, now more than 440 patches
– Plugin Modulation wheel no longer jumps to zero on a patch change
– Detune/Spread knobs have not been updating during Mouse Wheel, fixed
– If the Music directory is an alias directory, the serial was not found, fixed
– Preset selection via left/right arrows was broken, fixed
– Editing patch comments did not always work, fixed
This is the installer, apparently this works to update the previous release.
Dune 2 v2.2.1 VSTi x86 x64 WiN-P2P