EDIROL Super Quartet DXi VSTi 1.52
Team: ASSiGN | Date: 02 MARCH 2010 | Size: 38,85 MB
“Super Quartet” High Quality Software Synthesizer
Plug-In Software Synthesizer set of four contemporary music instruments – Piano, Guitar, Bass, and Drums. Create your own exceptional sound with Super Quartet!! This High Quality software synthesizer is equipped with a new sampling waveform and software synthesizer engine that generates amazing quality sound, ideal for new musical creation possibilities. Roland’s synthesizer technology makes it possible to use expressive waveforms of various kinds. The software has dedicated control panels to easily customize the sounds. Each instrument has levels of variation tones that are useful for a wide variety of music.
Tone Variation Examples:
- – Piano ù Concert Grand, Upright, Electronic, Rock, etc.
- – Guitar ù Nylon classic, Steel, Electronic, Acoustic, Jazz, Clean, etc.
- – Bass ù Wood, Finger, Picked, Fretless, etc.
- – Drums ù Standard, Brush.
- – 2 types of plug-in software synthesizers
- – Up to 24-bit resolution and 96 kHz sampling rate performance
- – 66 MB, huge wave memory (conforming to 16bit linear)
- – 32 bit floating point signal processing
- – 60 preset instrument sounds and 2 preset drum sets (User can add 384 variation sounds and 128 variation drum sets)
- – Unlimited sound expression tools to edit and save as user variation tone
- – High Quality reverb chorus/delay and part EQs
- – Up to 128-voice polyphony
- – Up to 16 part multi-instrument playback
- – Intel’s SSE, AMD’s 3D Now!, and PowerPC AltiVec optimized
- – Friendly user interface
- – Best combination with audio interface such as EDIROL’s DA-2496 and UA-5
* NOTE *
VSTi version doesn’t recall your presets. Edirol Japan says that this is not a bug and it would not be fixed in future. If you want save your work, use DXi version or save patch in the Super Quartet bank and load it.