H. E. Audio Acoustic Guitar-Steel 1.1
VSTi STANDLONE WiN
10.2010 | TEAM ViP | PC | RAR SIZE 1.18 GB
Acoustic Guitar (Steel) is described as “very simple and convenient, and is easy to operate even for users who are not familiar with guitar”.
- * Two types are available: Pick version and Finger version.
- * All the guitar playing skills can be fulfilled and displayed on the Main page of guitar interface.
- * Many guitar playing skills have been represented authentically, including: Standard, Natural Harmonic, various sliding sounds, chords and finger noises.
- * All the sounds are sampled authentically from top musical instruments and acclaimed recording equipments.
- * Simple and convenient single-track editing modes realize that full functionality can be achieved within one MIDI Channel.
- * Complete guitar Attack time and adjustable function of Start Time, which retains the integrity of every note and precision of performance.
- * Exclusive rhombic sampling design means that in often-used range and velocity, sampling density will increase, otherwise reduce.
- * Technique for same pitch circulation (robin) makes that each pitch of guitar has different circular timbre.
- * Tutorial video is available.
- * Background noise is low, and the sampling process is extremely precise.
Equipment used during Sample Recording:
- * Lead Mic:AKG-C12VR.
- * Front Mic:Sony 800G.
- * Stereo Mic:Schoeps mk4.
- * Back Mic:Neumann u87.
- * Acoustic Field Mic:Schoeps mk4.
- * ADDA:Prism Sound ADA – 8XR.
- * MIX:NEVE 88R.
- * Recording Bit Depth & Resolution:24Bit 96Khz.
- * Guitar Used:Kevin Ryan Guitar.
- * Recording Environment:CCTV 480M2 Studio.
H. E. Audio Acoustic Guitar-Steel 1.1 VSTi STANDLONE WiN-ViP