H.G. Fortune Protoplasm21 Pro VSTi RETAIL
H.G. Fortune Protoplasm21 Pro VSTi RETAIL | 14,7 MB
ProtoPlasm21 Synthesizer The upgraded ProtoPlasm 21 has been reworked at a great extend and has become nearly a completely new synth. With it’s new features – Super Modulation Morphing (SMM), key-control on Delay (LKO), LFO modulation matrix and a dedicated Attack Oscillator it enhances it’s main purpose as synthesizer for vivid textures, soundscapes and pads. Even more with SMM and LKO there is a highly improved realtime control now.
- • New: One dedicated Attack Oscillator with 50 waveforms controllable by adjustable velocity amount.
- • New: Super Modulation Morphing via Mod Wheel at selectable rows for the Mod Matrix.
- • New: Modulation Matrix for LFOs with positive and negative inputs.
- • New: LKO system for delay with four key-dependant modes.
- • Three digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 128 different waveforms (123 new ones).
- • Each oscillator’s level can be modulated by different sources via mod matrix.
- • One LP filter (24db Lowpass) with ADSR EG, Filter FM and keytracking.
- • One HP filter (12db Hipass) with ADSR EG, Filter FM and keytracking.
- • Two shapeable LFO with pattern-like waveforms (BPM-synced).
- • One LFO with 21 complex waveforms and free speed adjustment.
- • One shapeable Sample & Hold with pattern (BPM-synced).
- • Adjustable level for direct, LP and HP output with separate pan each.
- • Stereo-delay (BPM-synced).
- • Four Lazy buttons (Oscillator, Filters, LFO and All related params).
- • In Pro version: Soundfonts for oscillators as external SF2 files and wav-files loadable.
- • 8-voices in Pro Version, internal SF2