Iliadis VH2 VSTi 1.0
Iliadis VH2 VSTi 1.0 | 6,19 MB
The VH-2 Organ simulates a Drawbar Organ and a Transistor Organ. The Sound of it is something between Hammond’s Electromagnetic Organ, Yamaha’s Electone of the 70’s and other Analog Organs. Vox, Farfisa and other Transistor Organs. 9 Standard Drawbars and 9 Percussion Drawbars, the Classical Vibrato Scanner and the Stereo Rotary Simulation can make the VH-2 sound very interesting.
- * 64 Notes Polyphony
- * 9 “Standard” Drawbars with 2 Organ Types (Sine Organ, Transistor Organ). A Touch Button works as a Selector. Adjustable Attack and Sustain with 2 Red Drawbars.
- * 9 Percussion Drawbars with the “Standard” Harmonics. Adjustable Attack and Lenght with 2 Red Drawbars. A Touch Button switches On/Off
- * Key Click Imitation. Adjustable Decay and Level. A Touch Button switches On/Off
- * Vibrato/Chorus Virtual Scanner (V-1, C-1, V-2, C-2, V-3, C-3). A Touch Button switches On/Off
- * Tube Overdrive Simulation. Adjustable Gain. A Touch Button switches On/Off
- * Stereo Rotary Speaker Simulation. Touch Buttons for On/Off and Slow/Fast. A Green LED (bottom right) shows the Rotor’s situation.
- * Adjustable Master Tone, Tune, Reverb (Studio Type) and Level
- * 128 Programms available
- * Modern GUI
- * Low CPU consumption