Internet Vocaloid2 Gackpoid ISO
Internet Vocaloid2 Gackpoid ISO | 733 MB
Virtual-Vocalist Gackpoid is based on Gackt who is one of the famous Japanese singer. You can create vocal track with keeping his colour.
VOCALOID2 is a new version of VOCALOID, which includes major improvements in usability and synthesis quality.
- * New GUI: The VOCALOID Editor (score editing tool) of VOCALOID2 has a cool new look with improved user functionality.
- * A much more realistic and natural sounding vocal: The synthesis engine of VOCALOID2 uses a different signal processing technique from Version 1, creating a clearer and more natural vocal.
- * Realtime Keyboard Performance (VST Instrument): Written lyrics can be assigned a note by touch of a keyboard. Now you can “sing” using a keyboard.
- * New functionalities and improvements: Much easier to use functionalities are newly implemented, which reduce workloads in creating your music. Existing functionalities are also improved.
- * Note auditioning: If you press a note, singing with lyrics and pitch will be assigned to the note. Instantly check lyrics and notes.
- * Transparent control track: Control track for controlling timbre is transparent, so you can check two parameters at once.
- * Toggling between Playback and Rendering You can specify playback/rendering mode for each track. By rendering the finished track, you can reduce CPU load in playback. Maximum number of tracks is 16.
- * Expression control: You can easily specify musical expression (attack and vibrato) with this intuitive user interface.
- – Piano-roll editor;
- – Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning;
- – Transparent control track;
- – Toggling between playback/rendering;
- – Expression control;
- – Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire