KV331 Audio SynthMaster v22.214.171.124-ASSiGN
ASSiGN | 22.10.2011 | VST VSTi | x86/x64 | 356 MB
SynthMaster is a semi-modular software synthesizer and multi-FX plug-in. As a software synthesizer, it combines many different synthesis methods such as additive synthesis, subtractive synthesis, ring modulation, amplitude modulation, frequency / phase modulation, pulse width modulation, osc sync and waveshaping. As a multi-fx plug-in, it features 8 band parametric EQ/filterbank, 16 band Vocoder, Stereo Tremolo, Stereo Chorus, Stereo Delay and Stereo Reverb.
- * 64 voice polyphony.
- * 3 Additive Oscillators per voice: Each multi-waveform oscillator has its own volume / frequency (pitch) envelope.
- * 3 Multi-mode Stereo Filters per voice: Each filter has 23 different filter types and 18 different distortion types. Filters can be connected in three different configurations: Series, parallel and split.
- * 4 Modulators per voice: The modulators can be used as LFOs (low frequency oscillators) or audio rate oscillators to modulate other modulators, multi-mode filters or the additive oscillators. Each modulator has its own envelope.
- * 2 MIDI LFOs: These 2 LFOs are used to generate MIDI CC (control change) messages to modulate plug-in parameters. Since each controller can be linked to multiple plug-in parameters, it is possible to modulate all of those parameters at the same time using the MIDI LFOs.
- * 2 32 step Patterns: The patterns could be used as waveforms for modulators or MIDI LFOs. Since the number of steps is user adjustable, it is possible to generate patterns in rhythms other than 4/4 such as 9/8, 7/8, etc.
- * 16 Step Arpeggiator: Every step has its own volume, length and delta. The number of steps is user adjustable, so it is possible to generate arpeggios in rhythms other than 4/4, such as 9/8, 7/8, 5/8, etc.
- * 8 Band parametric EQ/Filterbank: The EQ could be constructed in different combinations such as parallel, series, or input * series. Each band in the EQ could be bypassed, which makes it possible to construct a very flexible parametric EQ.
- * Stereo Echo / Delay: The echo effect has feedback and filter cutoff parameters, and its delay size is tempo synced.
- * 16 Band Vocoder: The vocoder uses analog modeled bandpass filters. Either the synth output or the audio input can be used as carrier/modulator signal for the vocoder.
- * Stereo Chorus / Flanger: The chorus effect in SynthMaster has separate delay and rate controls for the left and right outputs, which widens the stereo width of the effect output.
- * Stereo Reverb: The reverb effect in SynthMaster is based on physical modeling. You can specify physical parameters such as the room size, the distance of the left & right sound sources, and the width between the sound sources.
- * Microtuning: Each plug-in instance can have its own custom tuning specified.
- * MIDI Links: Plug-in parameters can be easily linked to MIDI controllers. Each plug-in instance has its own parameter-controller link settings.
- * “Partial” Presets: Plug-in parameters for various parts of SynthMaster can be saved independently, which makes it very easy to create complex presets by combining different “partial” presets.