LinPlug RMV v5.1.5 AU VST VSTi WiN MAC
TEAM R2R | 2015.02.06 | WiN: 36.94 MB | MAC: 16.63 MB
The RMV is a dream machine, but you need to try it to understand just how flexible it is, how intuitive and easy to use the interface is, how well the library system works. A wonderfull machine. RMV Drum Addiction Drum Synthesizer, Drum Sampler, Audio Loop Slicer and Drum Librarian for Windows. RMV is the result of many years of investigation and programming and a huge step forward from its predecessor, the RM IV.
- * Drum Synthesizer.
- * Drum Sampler.
- * Audio Loop Modules (Slicer & Player).
- * Drum Librarian.
- * 32-voice polyphony.
- * Multiple instances of the RMV can be opened.
- * 48 polyphonic Pads for the universal or specialized Drum Synthesizers or Drum Samplers.
- * Six independent Audio Loop Modules with up to 64 slices each.
- * Each Pad and each Slice features its own controls for:
- o Volume.
- o Pan.
- o Output Selection.
- o Tune (+- 24 semitones in 10 cent intervals).
- o Two independent Effects Send.
- * Each Pad and Slice can belong to one of 10 Edit Groups (parameters for all Pads or Slices in a Group can be adjusted simultaneously).
- * Each Pad and each Slice can have additional modules:
- o A 12×12 Modulation Matrix.
- o 3 independent LFOs.
- o A Distortion and BitCrusher.
- o A multimode AHDSR-controlled filter.
- o A four-band parametric equalizer.
- o Three insert effects racks each of which can be set to one of nine different effects units.
- o A “Varizer” for unbeaten realistic humanizing.
- * Each Pad additionally features its own controls for loading and saving Pad files, Choke Group (12 groups are available including prev/next and self-mute), Trigger Key, Polyphony (mono… 8, full), Mute and Solo.
- * Almost all instrument parameters are MIDI controllable.
Audio Module Features:
- * Pads and Audio Loop Modules provide mono and true stereo sample playback and processing.
- * Pads can hold either a Sampler or Synth Audio module:
- o A percussion sampler module.
- o 2 different kick drum modules.
- o 2 different snare drum modules.
- o Open and closed hihat modules.
- o A Tom module.
- o A Clap module.
- o Two cymbal modules.
- o A simple and easy FM percussion module.
- o A flexible, universal purpose drum synthesizer.
- * Each Sampler module can hold up to 30 samples that can be layered, velocity-switched or -crossfaded and with parameters for start, end, reverse, volume and delay.
- * Sampler also features:
- o A Pitch Envelope with two successive Pitch and Time phases.
- o An AHDSR Envelope for controlling Amplitude.
- * Sample Waveform Display additionally shows Pitch- , Amplitude- and Filter-Envelope.
- * Samples can also be opened and edited in an external editor and then reloaded into the RMV right from RMV user interface.
- * Switchable response to MIDI Note Off.
- * Supported sample formats:
- o WAV 8-32 bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
- o AIF 8-24 bit, mono and stereo, any sample rate.
- o REX and REX 2.
Fixed tempo synchronisation problem with groove and loop players (Mac only)
Fixed possible crash when changing audio buffer settings
Small fixes and improvements
LinPlug RMV v5.1.5 AU VST VSTi WiN MAC-R2R