Lucifer v2.1 WiN MAC
Teams: ArCADE/AiR | Date: 2007 | Size: 2.67 MB + 2.59 MB
Lucifer 2 is a VST FX plugin designed for manipulating audio tracks in realtime. Repeat, Gate, Stutter and Scratch a live input or audio track on the fly! Lucifer has been desgined to be well-suited for live performance and DJ’s, allowing BPM to be set by tapping along on a key (C key).
- – Host BPM / manual Tap BPM sync
- – 6 Incarn graphs (pan/vol/scratch/distort/cut/res)
- – scratch/stutter/reverse audio on-the-fly
- – 99 new DSP effect types in Lucifer 2!
- – additonal FX (spread/groove/bounce/gate)
- – Secondary SVF filter with 4 filter modes (LPF, BPF, HPF, Notch)
- – Infinite Lock-repeat
- – Stereo in, and routable 4 stereo outs with DJ-type crossfader
- – Load and Save wav files! Capture sounds, manipulate them, and export!
- – Graph data (and knob values) save in host song (note: demo prevents loading saved settings)
New in 2.1
Sampler Mode – a “loopslicer” mode that triggers the 16ths with adjustable offsets from MIDI notes
- -VSTSDK 2.4, universal binary
- -OSX AudioUnits Version (thanks to Magnus Lindstrom/Symbiosis)
- -Presets/Songs created on G4/G5 are now compatible with PC/IntelMacs and vice-versa.
- -Incarn allows for reverse-segments (ctrl-rightclick on PC)
- -GraphSets now contain the values of the loop modifier knobs(groove, spread, gate, hyper, etc.)
- -Two octaves of UserKeys instead of one.
- -UserKey menus now allow for an assignable destination value when applicable.
- -UserKey menus now have “knob value memory” (knob returns to previous position when released).
- -Length knob now has a new+improved sonic function (pitchshift up + scrub forward-reverse-forward).
- -Adjustable crossfade time when changing buffers (e.g. fade-time bewtween two loaded loops)
- -Groove knob functions in Incarn mode (e.g. add swing feel to a live audio input)
- -Improved host sync / sync options.
- -Improved sound quality (MIDI note / incarn / buffer capturing / PitchShift/ changing output pairs)
- -Improved note-polyphony handling
- -Improvement in dotted/triplet key behaviour.
- -Config file (LuciferConfig.txt) for custom MIDI Note/CC mapping and many additional options.
- -new smoothing mode (decay switch) to generate graph-decay curves, e.g. for a classic step-filter sound.
- -bugfix to pitch slider, wave selector mouse-tracking.
Devine Machine Lucifer v2.1 VSTi VST AU UB PC MAC