Maschine 2 v2.5.6 MAC OSX
PlatenseSoul | 27.12.2016 | 413.36 MB + UPDATE: 402 MB
Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE – the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
CONTROL YOUR GROOVE
MASCHINE provides intuitive, tactile control for composing, sampling, slicing, performing, and more. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick the beat. Dedicated group buttons and a master push encoder deliver hands-on control of sounds and key parameters. And eight display knobs automatically map to key instrument parameters for on-the-fly, two-handed tweaking and sound shaping.
WHAT’S NEW IN MASCHINE
All-new MASCHINE 2.0 software is bursting with power. Find instruments, effects, kits, sounds, and samples fast with the spectacular tag-based visual browser – optimized for KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get busy creating with unlimited groups and insert effects, and sidechaining. Then finish off your tracks with a sleek, intuitive mixer – all wrapped in a beautiful new user interface and with full multi-core support.
New in version 2.5.6
– Ableton Link support
– MST: Holding SHIFT on SCENE > ARRANGE Screen now displays DEL BANK
– MST: Visual feedback for focused areas is now improved
– MST: Double button placement on Arrange/Pattern page is now consistent with the placement on the Pattern page
– JAM: Changing the scale in piano roll now moves the rootnote-marker consistently
– Some older audio interfaces now work correctly again on Windows
– Notes being held by a modulated pedal MIDI CC are now turned off when playback is stopped
– Improved dialog for missing NKS plugins, now showing the missing product
– CTRL + A for selecting all sounds in the Mixer view is now working correctly
Maschine 2 v2.5.6 UNLOCKED MAC