Maschine 2 v2.6.9 MAC
PlatenseSoul | 09.10.2017 | 413.36 MB + UPDATE: 470.18 MB
POWER OF SOFTWARE
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
VARIATION ENGINE: RANDOMIZATION AND HUMANIZATION
The new Variation Engine helps add variety and spontaneity to your patterns. Humanize lets you shake off the shackles of quantization and loosen up a drum beat or melody. And Randomize kickstarts new tracks by creating new patterns with random velocities and positions–the perfect tool for spawning new ideas.
LOCK AND MORPH SNAPSHOTS
Whether you want to experiment creatively or just want to add some improvisation during a live performance, Lock has you covered. Simply freeze your current settings, tweak a sound’s characters, change an envelope, open a filter, and when you’re ready, return back to your initial settings at the press of a button, for up to 64 snapshots. And with the new Morph function, MASCHINE blends seamlessly from one snapshot to the next, making it easy to discover new transitions.
CONTROL EXTERNAL GEAR WITH MIDI CC
With new MIDI CC capabilities, you can control your MIDI-capable external instruments, like your favorite Roland groovebox or Korg synth, as if they were plugins. Simply load the controller template for your device in your MASCHINE software, and you can play with any MIDI-enabled parameters, like tweaking a filter or adjusting a sound’s attack, directly from MASCHINE’s ultra-responsive pads and knobs. To get you started, we’ve built a library of presets for popular devices, which you can find on our Downloads page–and if you can’t find a preset for your favorite synth, it’s easy to build your own.
2.6.9 — 2017-10-05
– MK3 support.
– ADDED Support for the new MASCHINE MK3 Hardware
– ADDED Support for KOMPLETE KONTROL S49 and S61 MK2 hardware
– ADDED Revised User Interface for MASCHINE STUDIO and MASCHINE MK3
– FIXED Bass Synth user presets are now written with the correct tag for browsing
– FIXED Switching to midi mode on MASCHINE JAM while using the Smart Strip could lead to hanging notes
– FIXED On MIKRO Navigation to the “+” in the plug-in chain is now possible via the pads
– FIXED In some cases the Randomizer didn’t fully respect the set scale
– FIXED Audio level meters were incorrectly being shown on the Duplicate page of MASCHINE STUDIO
– FIXED A potential freeze which could sometimes occur when trying to delete Scene Bank 1
– FIXED A crash which could occur when repeatedly right-clicking on the “+” button in the Mixer view
– FIXED On STUDIO, it was possible to navigate to Page Bank 0 which caused cosmetic issues
– FIXED An issue where some new MASCHINE Expansion Packs would not respect their activation when MASCHINE was running in 32-bit mode
– FIXED On Windows, there was an issue syncing the time signature between the MASCHINE plug-in and its host application
Maschine 2 v2.6.9 UNLOCKED MAC