MASCHiNE v2.4.7 UNLOCKED WiN
TEAM R2R | 15.9.2016 | 323.05 MB
WiN32/64 – EXE/VST/AAX(MODiFiED)
Create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE – the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
CONTROL YOUR GROOVE
MASCHINE provides intuitive, tactile control for composing, sampling, slicing, performing, and more. Multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick the beat. Dedicated group buttons and a master push encoder deliver hands-on control of sounds and key parameters. And eight display knobs automatically map to key instrument parameters for on-the-fly, two-handed tweaking and sound shaping.
WHAT’S NEW IN MASCHINE
All-new MASCHINE 2.0 software is bursting with power. Find instruments, effects, kits, sounds, and samples fast with the spectacular tag-based visual browser – optimized for KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get busy creating with unlimited groups and insert effects, and sidechaining. Then finish off your tracks with a sleek, intuitive mixer – all wrapped in a beautiful new user interface and with full multi-core support.
NI MASCHINE 2.4.7 CHANGUES:
The following improvements are included in Maschine 2.4.7:
– Sampler: new slicer layout, ‘Mono’ apply option, nonblocking sample analysis, snap-to-nearest transient slicer feature.
– Scene Linking: Easily make changes to repeated Scenes across your entire Project
– Mono Audio Input Support
– Audio / MIDI Activity Visual Feedback in Maschine software
– When connecting a Maschine controller will always focus on an available Maschine instance instead of MIDI mode / Controller editor.
– Anonymous usage data tracking
– Bug fixes
Fixed Issues in 2.4.7:
– Arpeggiator could pause when restarting playback in Logic X.
– Arpeggiator volume could increase when activating Hold.
– Fixed a number of scenarios where the Loop behaved inconsistently. DrumSynth: FractalTom sometimes stopped generating audio after fast pad hits.
– Loading a Group while on Macro page does not switch the focus to Master any more.
– iMaschine 2 import: Effects could sound different in Maschine 126.96.36.199
– In rare situations in the Group list, Drag n Drop could start scrolling uncontrollably.
– MASCHINE STUDIO: In rare cases encoder assignment would get stuck to a sound when pressing Browse.
– MASCHINE STUDIO: Step mode zooms out to display all octaves after clearing Pattern.
– MASCHINE STUDIO: Step mode in Keyboard mode now focusses on the correct octave for empty Patterns.
– MASCHINE STUDIO: Controller could become unresponsive when using the Grid page in combination with the Step mode.
– Numerous bug fixes
Maschine v2.4.7 VSTi AAX STANDALONE x86 x64 UNLOCKED WiN-R2R