Matrix 12-V v188.8.131.520 MAC
PiTcHsHiFteR | 12 November 2016 | 262 MB
ENTER THE MATRIX
The massively powerful Oberheim Matrix 12 has been resurrected at last. Using our TAE™ modeling techonology. we are able to recapture and bring you this beast of a synthesizer. Often coveted, rarely found for sale, and known as one of the greatest analog synths ever made, the Oberheim Matrix 12 was the crowning pinnacle of Oberheim products. Used by the likes of Joe Zawinul, Michael Brecker, Keith Emerson, Vince Clarke, Tangerine Dream, Nitzer Ebb, and many more, it is now available to you too.
We recreated the tonal aspects of the original 2 oscillators and their waveforms but more importantly we modeled the 15 filter modes! The Matrix 12’s complex sound was defined by its multiple filter modes and by the amazing number of modulation sources and destinations. With nearly endless possibilities of modulation routings you can create sounds with very organic qualities not found in other synthesizers.
MATRIX-12 V 184.108.40.2060
– NKS integration improvement
– Polyphonic aftertouch messages now properly handled
– No more crashes in MainStage after a time of use
– CC 64 sustain can now be toggled in bottom toolbar between engine only or note hold.
– No more issues with OpenGL 2.0 computers
– Plugins now handle MIDI properly in all DAWs when the interface is minimized
– Exporting – importing presets can now be done when the folder name contains special characters
– Reloading preset in upper toolbar now properly reloads the preset
– REAPER – State is now correctly saved / recalled
– Keyboard GUI is now properly displayed when playing with the mouse
– MIDI CC automations are smoother when bouncing offline
– Program changes are properly implemented in AU version
– Added “OK” button on bottom of audio device settings
– No more parameter transmitted when the plugin receives a MIDI Stop message
– Communication with Arturia Software Center is now properly handled on Mac OSX
– MIDI mapping is now functional in REAPER 5
– MIDI Sync are now properly transmitted in Standalone
Matrix 12-V v220.127.116.110 macOS-PiTcHsHiFteR